Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Crazy Music Blog

My Crazy Music Blog

Link to My Crazy Music Blog

Weekend Picks #28: 10 Free Songs to Check Out

Posted: 27 Mar 2009 12:00 PM PDT

1. Paper Route - "Carousel" (.mov file)2. Alexandra Hope - "Perhaps a Fantasy"3. Seeland - "Call the Incredible"4. Eulogies - "The Fight I've Come to Like"5. Super Furry Animals - "Inaugural Trams"6. Vienna Teng - "White Light" (.mov file)7. Gui Boratto - "Take My Breath Away"8. Press - "Master"9. AM Architect - "Next of Kin"10. So Many Dynamos - "New Bones" (through zshare)

Weekend Video Picks #8: Top 5 Videos of the Week

Posted: 27 Mar 2009 11:00 AM PDT

Lisa Hannigan - "I Don't Know"Kid Cudi f. Kanye West, "Day N Nite" + Crookers RemixAsa - Fire on the MountainCommon Market "Escaping Arkham"The Ropes - "Be My Gun"