Saturday, May 23, 2009

RARE MP3

RARE MP3


Jackson Browne - The Criterion Demos 1971

Posted: 23 May 2009 11:39 AM PDT

Now for a real surprise and a real rarity folks. This album "The Criterion Demos" is an unreleased demo album recorded 6th April 1970 by US singer/songwriter "Jasckson Browne" at The Criterion Studios, Hollywood. This gem is a lovely acoustic set, that shows Jackson at his best and very relaxed. This is another from BBChrons' wishlist folks. And I dedicating this album for Tommy, a friend of

Nick Lowe And His Cowboy Outfit - Nick Lowe And His Cowboy Outfit 1984

Posted: 23 May 2009 11:20 AM PDT

Hey, I have been meaning to post this self-titled album by "Nick Lowe And His Cowboy Outfit" for a while now, seen as I have posted most of his other stuff. So why should this rare one be any different? Well this one is on request from Nate, Tommy C, Newman and a couple of others I'm sure, that I need to check my comments. Anyway enjoy this cool album from the "Jesus Of Cool" folks. And get it