Saturday, July 4, 2009

T.R.O.Y.

T.R.O.Y.


Memory Man Presents Wu-Tang Clan Vs. D.I.T.C.

Posted: 04 Jul 2009 03:00 AM PDT


Memory Man Presents Wu-Tang Clan Vs. D.I.T.C.

"This virtual face-off pits two of New York's most respected and influential crews against each other in an all-out blend war. The focus is on battle rhymes and the groups' golden era material, but there's a few exceptions. Split into two continuous parts, the tracks alternate between Wu-Tang MC's rhyming over D.I.T.C. beats and vice versa. This mix is an attempt to illustrate how evenly matched the Wu-Tang Clan and D.I.T.C. really are/were.
"

Wu-Tang Clan Vs. DITC Part 1 (45:30)
Wu-Tang Clan Vs. DITC Part 2 (35:05)

Download


Hopefully, you will all enjoy this mix. Make sure to check out Memory Man here at his Myspace. Drop a comment! It def gets my vote for 'Mix of the Year'!!

-- Thomas V