Saturday, September 5, 2009

T.R.O.Y.

T.R.O.Y.


Hen - The Underworld (Atlanta 1994)

Posted: 05 Sep 2009 07:00 AM PDT


This an unsung classic out of Atlanta, Georgia. It's pretty rare, I have seen it selling in the 100 dollar range on ebay. My favorite track is probably number 7. Hen is not some playalistic shit like Outkast, or booty shakin' garbage like 2 Live Crew. Hen dances to the beat of a different drummer. This album is gritty, funky, infectious. I hope you like it as much as I do.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9E4B38SM

01. The Underworld
02. Chillin' In The Morgue
03. A Beer And A Nut
04. 10 Dollar Freak
05. Ice Cream Cone
06. Must Be The Pussy
07. I'm A Bad Motherfucker
08. Fire Ass Weed
09. All The Ho's In The House Say "HO"
10. Drop The Bass
11. Booty-Booty
12. All The Freaks In The House Say "HO"
13. Is It Good To You?
14. Dear Old Dad


For anyone who wants to know, I've looked high and low for the cover to this album. No luck anywhere. Leave some comments, let me know if you like it.

--Schenectadyfan