Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bombastic Music

Bombastic Music


I Told You I Was Freaky

Posted: 21 Oct 2009 12:39 PM PDT

I Told You I Was FreakyI Told You I Was Freaky is, among a great many other things, a genre-tripping tour de force and includes songs from the second series of their popular and award-winning/nominated HBO TV show.Track Listings:1. Hurt Feelings2. Sugalumps3. We're Both In Love With A Sexy Lady4. I Told You I Was Freaky5. Demon Woman6. Rambling Through The Avenues Of Time7. Fashion Is Danger8.


Night Castle (2 CD)

Posted: 21 Oct 2009 12:35 PM PDT

Night Castle (2 CD)Five years since their last release, Trans-Siberian Orchestra return with a double album of all new material, entitled 'Nightcastle'. 'Nightcastle' is the Capra- esque story of someone changing their life for the better. The physical version of the album includes a 68 full color illustrated booklet.Track Listings:1. Night Enchanted2. Childhood Dreams3. Sparks4. The Mountain5.