Sunday, October 18, 2009

Idol Stalker - Watching American Idol

Idol Stalker - Watching American Idol


Kris Allen Album Cover – What Do You Think?

Posted: 18 Oct 2009 12:40 AM PDT

American Idol season 8 winner, Kris Allen , has revealed the cover art for his upcoming self-titled album and I'd love to know what you think of it.  Honestly, I know a lot of people think Kris is hot so I don't understand why this almost looks cartoonish. Why all the photoshop?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing what the finished product sounds like.  The album is expected to be released on November 17, 2009.

kris allen album cover

image: Amazon

Post from: Idol Stalker


Katharine McPhee’s New Look and New Sound? Hot or Not?

Posted: 17 Oct 2009 08:35 PM PDT

It's been a few days since Katharine McPhee's video for her new single "Had it All" hit the internet and I'd love to know what you think of it.  had it all katharine mcphee

I know that she wants to set herself apart so she chopped off those gorgeous brown locks of hers and has opted for a short, blonde hairdo and I've got to say that I don't really love it.  It feels like she's trying too hard but, then again, maybe I just need to get used to it.

As for the song, it's not bad but I feel like her voice could have carried something far more complex and interesting.  The track is from her upcoming sophomore album, Unbroken, which has been pushed back to a January 5, 2010 release date.

If you haven't seen it already, check it out and please let me know what you think!

image: Amazon

Post from: Idol Stalker