Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Idol Stalker - Watching American Idol

Idol Stalker - Watching American Idol


Carrie Underwood “Play On” Now Available

Posted: 03 Nov 2009 10:10 AM PST

American Idol winner, Carrie Underwood, has released her newest album, Play On, and from what I've heard of it, I would predict that it's going to make her fans happy and will probably attract some new ones.  play on

I really like "Cowboy Casanova" but I adore "Mama's Song" and "Temporary Home."  I'm so excited for Carrie since it seems like she's found yet another layer of her talent which almost seems impossible considering how amazing she already was.

Have you heard the album?  If so, tell me what you thought!

Here's the track listing:

  1. Cowboy Casanova
  2. Quitter 
  3. Mama’s Song 
  4. Change 
  5. Undo It 
  6. Someday When I Stop Loving You 
  7. Songs Like This 
  8. Temporary Home 
  9. This Time 
  10. Look At Me 
  11. Unapologize 
  12. What Can I Say (Featuring Sons Of Sylvia) 
  13. Play On

Image: Amazon

Post from: Idol Stalker