Friday, November 6, 2009

Idol Stalker - Watching American Idol

Idol Stalker - Watching American Idol


Adam Lambert at “2012” Premiere

Posted: 05 Nov 2009 07:58 AM PST

American Idol season 8 runner up, Adam Lambert, was on the red carpet earlier this week for the premiere of 2012.  His song "Time for Miracles" appears on the soundtrack (watch the video!) and I really couldn't be happier for him.  I think the song is going to do pretty well and it's definitely perfect for the movie.

I also spotted some great images over on MJ's Big Blog from the event which I'm sure all of you Glambert fans will enjoy!

Post from: Idol Stalker


David Archuleta “Your Eyes Don’t Lie” in Atlantic City

Posted: 05 Nov 2009 07:51 AM PST

David Archuleta performed at Trump's Taj Mahal resort in Atlantic City over the weekend and there's a huge collection of great videos on YouTube but I had to pick his performance of "Your Eyes Don't Lie" to share.  David gets better and better on stage every time I see him and it's hard to believe he is that same timid kid who we saw on American Idol

SEE MORE VIDEOS AFTER THE JUMP!

Post from: Idol Stalker