Thursday, November 12, 2009

Idol Stalker - Watching American Idol

Idol Stalker - Watching American Idol


Kellie Pickler Looks Great as a Redhead

Posted: 11 Nov 2009 11:57 PM PST

Kellie Pickler was spotted on the red carpet at the 2009 CMA Awards last night sporting red hair instead of her signature blonde locks.  "This is my big reveal, I guess," she says. "Around town, nobody recognizes me. Even my grandpa didn’t know who I was the other day. He walked right by me." She said that country music superstar, Dolly Parton, also didn't recognize her.  "She was like, ‘Well, I didn’t know it was you!’"

I think she looks great as a redhead!  Do you like it?  Watch the quick video:

Post from: Idol Stalker


Carrie Underwood “Cowboy Casanova” on 2009 CMAs

Posted: 11 Nov 2009 10:42 PM PST

Carrie Underwood was predictably perfect during her performance at the 2009 CMA Awards last night.  She sang "Cowboy Casanova" and danced along to some saucy choreography and I thought it was tasteful but sexy at the same time.  She is a great example of how to do a burlesque-type number without looking skanky. 

Post from: Idol Stalker


Carrie Underwood Talks to Robin Roberts

Posted: 11 Nov 2009 03:41 PM PST

American Idol winner, Carrie Underwood, sat down and talked to daytime talk show, Robin Roberts, where she discussed her meteoric rise to fame.  If you're a fan of Carrie's you are going to love this interview since it really does provide a behind-the-scenes look at her life. 

She was absolutely adorable and candid and I am such a sap but this sort of stuff makes me all teary eyed.  It was amazing to look at how humble her life was in Checotah (it only had one stop light when she was growing up – it has two now because the town got a Wal-mart).  It was also fun to see her do "normal" stuff like beat Robin at bowling.

Watch the great video here:

Post from: Idol Stalker