Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Crazy Music Blog

My Crazy Music Blog

Link to My Crazy Music Blog

Leighton Meester Performs with Weezer in NYC

Posted: 03 Nov 2009 09:11 AM PST

This Halloween, Leighton Meester skipped out on trick-or-treating to join forces with Weezer at their Hammerstein Ballroom show in NYC! During a special performance of the band's first single "(If You're Wondering if I Want You To) I Want You To", she traded off lead vocals with frontman Rivers Cuomo. Plus, Nat Wolff (of the Naked Brothers Band) joined in on guitar! Check out the concert footage

Tonight in Rock: Noah and the Whale @ Mercury Lounge in NYC, 11/2

Posted: 02 Nov 2009 02:01 PM PST

While most are just beginning to enjoy the leaves changing and gathering more layers for their closets, Noah and the Whale are appreciating a different season. In light of their latest album First Days of Spring, band members Charlie Fink, Tom Hobden, Matt Urby and Doug Fink have been touring the U.S. November 2nd, 3rd , and 4th they come they visit the Mercury Lounge.The release of their third

Dirty Clubs & Gritty Demos, Vol. 3 - Punk Covers

Posted: 02 Nov 2009 01:51 PM PST

Written by: Andrea JanovRecently I heard that the Gaslight Anthem covered The Beatles' "Come Together". Over all I am a fan of covers. I feel that covers offer a lot of insight into a band, it not only shows influences but their take on the song shows exactly how it has influenced them and how they grew from there. Covers also provide fans a different point of connection, we are able to compare