Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Crazy Music Blog

My Crazy Music Blog

Link to My Crazy Music Blog

Cobra Starship Debuts "Hot Mess" on MTV

Posted: 10 Nov 2009 09:00 AM PST

Cobra Starship - New Music - More Music VideosIs it hot or not?

Dirty Clubs & Gritty Demos, Vol. 4 -Records Are Making a Comeback

Posted: 09 Nov 2009 03:00 PM PST

Lately I've noticed a lot more new releases being offered on vinyl as well as CD and mp3. I grew up with my parents' records from the 70s and when I was a teenager and my dad got his fancy new stereo system I adopted the amazing Technics stand up record player and the boxes of records that had moved into the spare bedroom closet. Many of the local bands that I was listening to put out 7" and I

Tonight in Rock: El Perro Del Mar @ Webster Hall, NYC at 8pm

Posted: 09 Nov 2009 02:30 PM PST

Swedish pop band El Perro Del Mar is hitting up the New York City streets tonight. Playing at Webster Hall at 8:00pm, leading lady Sarah Assbring will be opening for a fellow Swedish band Peter, Bjorn and John.The tour kicks off their newest album Love Is Not Pop, released in the U.S. on October 20th. Slow melodies, coupled with synthesizer extras El Perro Del Mar is a dreamy state of her upbeat

Concert Review: Noah and the Whale @ The Mercury Lounge, 11/2

Posted: 09 Nov 2009 02:25 PM PST

Written by: Dallas MeckIn a dimly lit Brooklyn bar Noah and the Whale captivate the venue with a U.S. farewell.It's hard to imagine five band mates that produce the orchestral sounds of their latest album, First Days of Spring. Armed with knobs, pedals, buttons and a toothbrush, instruments are transformed into multidimensional sounds. New richness and texture illuminate heartache and passion, to