Tuesday, November 17, 2009

She Plays Music

She Plays Music


Emily Haines is a Mega Babe + Music Video

Posted: 16 Nov 2009 12:42 PM PST

For those of you who are fans of Metric then I’m sure you already think Emily Haines is a babe. This Canadian rocker is more then just a pretty face but an incredible singer and musician. I saw her perform a year ago and I loved that her stage presence was fun and energetic. I definitely suggest you go see Metric live. Plus I’m also a huge fan of her killer style!

MuchMusic Video Awards 2009

Look at those killer booties Emily is wearing!!! You can tell she’s just eating up the red carpet frenzy with a pose like that! Who could blame her. Metric has risen the top pretty much over night since 2003 when I first heard about them.  That’s something to brag about. Emily’s voice and hypnotizing tracks transformed Metric from a Canadian indie group to an international band!

Check out my favorite Metric tune after the jump!

Surprise, surprise! It’s “Combat Baby”.

20090606_sha_tn1_673.jpg

From a cute indie chick no one knew much about to a successful musician, Emily Haines is someone I respect and admire. Guys all over have crushes on her and chicks want to be like her! She has a bit of a reputation for being a party girl but c’mon who wouldn’t party on tour!? Visiting the best cities and hanging with some of the illest kids in the bizz.

I’d for sure throw a few back and shoot the shit with her!

What’s your favorite Metric track? Tweet @sheplaysmusic

Image Credit: Zuma Press

Post from: She Plays Music