Sunday, February 15, 2009

Music Is My King Size Bed

Music Is My King Size Bed

Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You

Posted: 15 Feb 2009 12:38 AM CST

Lily Allen
I've been listening to Lily Allen's new album since it came out this past Tuesday. Well...truth be told, I've been listening to it since the album leaked a few weeks back but I bought it on Tuesday and it's really quite excellent. It's definitely a bit more electro than her last album Alright, Still but it still has plenty of lyrical bite. I'm really getting excited about seeing her live in a couple of months. Favorite tracks include:
  • Everyone's At It
  • Fuck You
  • Not Fair
  • The Fear
  • Back To The Start
  • Who'd Have Known
  • Him

I honestly like the whole album though. It's definitely a CD I can listen to straight through without skipping past anything. 100% filler free!