Saturday, February 14, 2009

RARE MP3

RARE MP3

Whisky Hollow - Whisky Hollow 1978?

Posted: 14 Feb 2009 04:09 AM PST

Yo' folks. I got a request in a couple weeks ago for this awesome Canadian country rock band "Whisky Hollow" from Da Fingermeister. He made an error in the spelling of their name (e in whisky), so like i do, I tried many permutations and variations and I hit pay dirt. I then decided that I couldn't let this gem of a band go without getting some sort of post on my blog. I therefore wrote to Pat,

Bluestone - Bluestone 1974

Posted: 14 Feb 2009 03:26 AM PST

Australian country rock band "Bluestone" only made two albums in the early to mid-seventies. They had some success after their second album and moved to the States and were subsequently signed up by the "Scotti Brothers" label. This self-titled debut album, produced by Brian Cadd, has a whole bunch of catchy songs and delivers a clean sound. I can't seem to find this anywhere else and when I