Saturday, August 15, 2009

Today's Best Country Music Videos

Today's Best Country Music Videos


Dierks Bentley's Sideways (Live Version Video)

Posted: 15 Aug 2009 04:36 AM PDT

In addition to Dierks' official music video for his number one hit Sideways, Dierks also released this live video version of the song as well. At the beginning, Dierks surprises some of his fans who are tailgating outside the concert. How cool was that? Enjoy!



Dierks Bentley MP3's

Email This 30x30 RSS 30x30 Digg 30x30 Twitter 30x30

Watch Brad Paisley's New Video For Welcome To the Future

Posted: 14 Aug 2009 04:34 PM PDT

Brad Paisley has had ten number one country singles in a row. And, I don't think Welcome to the Future is going to break that run. I love this song. It reminds me of when I was a kid. Especially the part about wishing I could watch TV in the car and owning my own Pac-Man
game. I remember the first time my dad bought me a Mattel Classic Football Game. I was in heaven, but I'm sure kids today would look at that game the same way I used to look at Eight-track tapes. Oh well, Welcome to the Future. Enjoy!



Brad Paisley MP3's

Email This 30x30 RSS 30x30 Digg 30x30 Twitter 30x30