Tuesday, October 20, 2009

She Plays Music

She Plays Music


Whitney Houston Performs on X Factor, Has Wardrobe Malfunction

Posted: 19 Oct 2009 11:37 PM PDT

Whitney Houston was on Britain's X Factor and I'm super happy to see her back on stage but this performance was interesting on about a million different levels. 

First of all, she was incredibly out of breath.  I realize that she was pacing across the stage but it's not like she was dancing hard or anything.  It was interesting that her breathing was so labored.

Secondly, there was the wardrobe malfunction when the strap on her dress appeared to come apart.  She sang through it and made a joke about singing out of her dress later so kudos to her for handling it professionally!

Thirdly, I don't want to be controversial but she seemed a tad bit disoriented to me.  I realize that she was probably nervous and that stage is massive but she just seemed a little out of it.  Did you get that vibe too?

Post from: She Plays Music