Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hip Hop Roll

Hip Hop Roll


Wu-Tang Wednesday: Wu-Tang Forever (1997)

Posted: 11 Nov 2009 10:10 AM PST

In ‘97 I was 12. I remember getting a drive home after basketball practice by a friends older bro. He was listening to Wu-Tang Forever and like magic my music training wheels fell off and I was the fastest transformed Wu-Tang fan. My brother didn’t want me to listen to it because of the errr ‘rough’ content and my parents were no different.

Despite all that I went out and bought Wu-Tang Forever which is hands down my all time fave Wu-Tang album! Even though I was young and didn’t know much about hip-hop I recognized that these homies were gurus, leaders, and not to mention timeless.

FILE

Image Credit: Zuma Press

Sure enough 12 years later Wu-Tang Forever is still just as dope as it was when I was a kid if not better! So I thought I would compile my top tracks from that record! I know they will be appreciated!

Triumph

Visionz


Last but not least:

Reunited


Post from: Hip Hop Roll