Friday, November 13, 2009

She Plays Music

She Plays Music


Lady Gaga’s ‘Bad Romance’ Video & Her 101 Outfits

Posted: 12 Nov 2009 01:25 PM PST

I just stumbled across Lady Gaga’s new music video of ‘Bad Romance’. Of course I was excited because I usually am when it comes to her fashion choices not so much her music. It’s pretty mind blowing actually and you can tell she has a lot of money backing her. I say this because she wears a different outfit in every scene, and there are a lot of scenes!

60290EW_GAGA_B-GR_02

Each one is different, sexy, scary, and completely out there. I’ll say this much,  it was for sure visually entertaining but I could do without the song (average) and the cliche choreographed pop star dance scenes. With that said the electro beat would definitely sound sick remixed by a much cooler DJ.

Check the video out for yourself and let me know what you think!

Hit us up @sheplaysmusic on Twitter!

Post from: She Plays Music

Broadcast! I Bet You Haven’t Heard Of Them

Posted: 12 Nov 2009 12:57 PM PST

Well, if you have have heard of them then this won’t be news to you. For all of the rest of you Broadcast is this amazing UK based group led by female vocalist Trish Keenan who is so chill to listen to. I first discovered this group 3 years ago while listening to the online radio station Dublab. I was instantly mesmerized and had to stop everything I was doing.

Anytime I listen to their tunes I feel like everything slows down for just a minute. It’s the combination of electronic sounds with Trish’s intense voice that has me hooked. Her vocals can go from deep to sweet and melodic in a matter of a few bars and the result is like butter on bread.

Trish is also a killer babe with a killer voice! If you were lucky enough to catch them on their summer/fall tour I am uber jealous. Their Myspace says they are on hiatus and well, that frankly sucks. I hope it’s because they are producing more albums!

My favorite song/video is ‘America’s Boy’. You’re Welcome!

More Broadcast vids after the jump!

Tweet @sheplaysmusic with up and coming female musicians, new bands, or anything exciting!

Post from: She Plays Music